- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Alila Medical Media (2016) - Types of Heart Blocks, Narrated Animation Part 1, (Accessed: 30/06/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2012) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - Bundle Branch Blocks, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
This ECG is from a man in his 60s who presented with abdominal pain dyspnoea and altered level of consciousness, in shock.
This ECG shows wide complex tachycardia with concordant ST elevation in V4-6, due to LAD occlusion. The rhythm was likely sinus tachycardia with RBBB and then LAFB mid way through the trace.