Second degree AV block Mobitz type 2
- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Grauer, K (2014) - ECG 2014 Pocket Brain, 6th edn, KG/EKG Press
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Anna Pickens (2013) - AV block: "EM in 5", (Accessed: 11/08/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG Rhythm Quiz, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG: Interpreting Rhythms, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Magic in Nursing Team (2018) - Heart Blocks Interpretation: Easy and Simple, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2019) - Heart Blocks Explained - First, Second, Third Degree and Bundle Branch on ECG, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2017) - Heart Blocks on EKG / ECG Explained Clearly (MedCram EKG / ECG Course), (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Michele Kunz (2010) - EKG Training: An Introduction to Bradycardia - Heart Blocks, Part 2 of 3, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Michele Kunz (2009) - EKG Training: Watching and Interpreting the Defibrillator Monitor, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Ninja Nerd Science (2017) - Cardiovascular | EKG's, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- Rick Grisoli (2017) - ACLS rhythm recognition review, (Accessed: 10/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2019) - EKG l 2nd Degree Block Type 2, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2018) - 2nd Degree AV Block Type 2, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - AV Block, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
- USMLEVideoLectures (2019) - Easy Clues to identify EKG in Heart Blocks: First, Second, Third Degree, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
- jcoleman7901 (2011) - Reading EKG strips for beginners, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
Groups of Signs
Variations: AV Blocks
ECG Library: Second degree AV block Mobitz type 2 (7)
Where did they come from?
These ECGs were collected from Free Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed) blogs, with the permission of their authors. You can find out more about each ECG's source by clicking on it.
Why are they here?
This is an experiment in digital curation. The idea is to collect resources to increase awareness and accessibility. Over time, more ECGs in the collection will be tagged to make it easier to find them and reused in new interactive quizzes.
How can I use these ECGs?
You can use these ECGs for your own learning, teaching or research - as long as you abide by the terms of each ECG's copyright licence as stipulated by the original author.