Type I SA block
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Alila Medical Media (2018) - Sinus Node Dysfunction, Animation, (Accessed: 30/06/2019)
- Alila Medical Media (2016) - Types of Heart Blocks, Narrated Animation Part 1, (Accessed: 30/06/2019)
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2019) - Heart Blocks Explained - First, Second, Third Degree and Bundle Branch on ECG, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2017) - Heart Blocks on EKG / ECG Explained Clearly (MedCram EKG / ECG Course), (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2015) - Advanced EKGs - Sinus Node Dysfunction, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
Groups of Signs
Variations: SA Blocks
Where did they come from?
These ECGs were collected from Free Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed) blogs, with the permission of their authors. You can find out more about each ECG's source by clicking on it.
Why are they here?
This is an experiment in digital curation. The idea is to collect resources to increase awareness and accessibility. Over time, more ECGs in the collection will be tagged to make it easier to find them and reused in new interactive quizzes.
How can I use these ECGs?
You can use these ECGs for your own learning, teaching or research - as long as you abide by the terms of each ECG's copyright licence as stipulated by the original author.