Hypothermia is classically associated with bradycardia, Osborne waves and a shivering artefact. It may also cause long PR and QT intervals, wide QRS and VEBs. There is a risk of cardiac arrest.
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2019) - ECG Interpretation Practice: Hypothermia and The J Wave / Osborn Wave, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)