- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly (2019) - ECG Findings in Pulmonary Embolism - EKG Changes With an Acute PE, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Dr Smith's ECG Blog (2019) - A young woman with altered mental status and hypotension, (Accessed: 25/08/2019)
This ECG is from a woman in her 30s who presented with altered mental status and syncope. She was hypotensive and tachycardic.
This ECG shows sinus tachycardia with concave ST segments and domed inverted T waves V1-3, consistent with acute right heart strain caused by large bilateral Pulmonary Emboli.