See also: Recording a 12-Lead ECG
Can you add to the information on this page?
This ECG Archive is an academic, non-commercial #FOAMed project aiming to crowdsource a free open access database of ECGs and signs. If you include your personal details such as your name you will be attributed for your contribution, unless you tell us that you don't want this to happen. Personal contact details such as email addresses will not be published but may be used to email you in reply. Full project details and participant information available here.
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Strong Medicine - Intro to EKG Interpretation - Myocardial Infarctions (Part 2 of 2), (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
- alidaroxana12 (2011) - CCRN Study Tip: Where MI's are on EKG's, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
Inferolateral STEMI: is there right ventricular MI also? Right sided ECG