- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
This ECG is from a middle-aged woman who presented with syncope and hypotension.
This ECG shows sinus tachycardia with inferior ST elevation and reciprocal ST depression in aVL. Also ST elevation in V1 and ST depression in V2-4. The most likely cause was acute inferoposterior MI due to proximal RCA occlusion.