- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Grauer, K (2014) - A 1st Book on ECGs - 2014, KG/EKG Press
- Grauer, K (2014) - ECG 2014 Pocket Brain, 6th edn, KG/EKG Press
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Alila Medical Media (2015) - Cardiac Arrhythmias, (Accessed: 30/06/2019)
- Anna Pickens (2013) - Approach to Tachyarrhythmias: "EM in 5", (Accessed: 11/08/2019)
- Anneliese Garrison (2019) - NCLEX Tutor: Types Of ECG Questions The NCLEX May Ask, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
- Anneliese Garrison (2019) - NCLEX Tutor: Easy ECG Strip Identification for the NCLEX, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
- Anneliese Garrison (2012) - EKG strips for the NCLEX & beginners, (Accessed: 30/06/2019)
- Easy EKG (2013) - Easy EKG Rhythm Interpretation Part 2, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG: Interpreting Rhythms, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG Rhythm Quiz, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Michele Kunz (2009) - EKG Training: Watching and Interpreting the Defibrillator Monitor, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Nic Garcia (2016) - Basic EKG recognition, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- ReMar Nurse RN & LPN (2014) - NCLEX Practice Questions - EKG Strips, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Rick Grisoli (2017) - ACLS rhythm recognition review, (Accessed: 10/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2019) - EKG l Ventricular Fibrillation (V Fib), (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2012) - EKG interpretation in 3 easy steps overview. Part 3, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- USMLEVideoLectures (2008) - Most Important ECG Findings in Major Diseases, (Accessed: 28/06/2019)
- jcoleman7901 (2011) - Reading EKG strips for beginners, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- tootRN (2014) - EKG or ECG- Simple Simple!, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
Groups of Signs
- Arrest Rhythms:
- Fibrillation and flutter:
Variations: Ventricular Rhythms
- Torsades de Pointes
- Ventricular escape
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Accelerated idioventricular rhythm
- Non-sustained VT
- Ventricular standstill
- Ventricular tachycardia - polymorphic
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardia
- Ventricular flutter
- Ventricular tachycardia - bidirectional
- Ventricular tachycardia - fascicular
Where did they come from?
These ECGs were collected from Free Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed) blogs, with the permission of their authors. You can find out more about each ECG's source by clicking on it.
Why are they here?
This is an experiment in digital curation. The idea is to collect resources to increase awareness and accessibility. Over time, more ECGs in the collection will be tagged to make it easier to find them and reused in new interactive quizzes.
How can I use these ECGs?
You can use these ECGs for your own learning, teaching or research - as long as you abide by the terms of each ECG's copyright licence as stipulated by the original author.