- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
This ECG is from an elderly woman who presented with chest pain on a background of a normal angiogram 3 months prior.
This ECG shows ventricular paced rhythm (likely biventricular) with concordant ST depression in III, aVF and V3. There is excessive discordant ST elevation in I and aVL. The cause was an acute left main occlusion due to suspected embolism.