Flutter P waves
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Ashley Adkins (2016) - EKGs: Atrial Fibrillation and Flutter, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2015) - Easy EKG Atrial Fibrillation & Flutter, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- MedSted1 (2012) - ECG/EKG (Electrocardiogram) interpretation, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- Ninja Nerd Science (2017) - Cardiovascular | EKG's, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- Nurse Karma (2017) - How to Read EKG Strips Made Easy for Nursing School – Atrial Fibrillation vs Atrial Flutter, (Accessed: 08/09/2019)
- Robert Delikat (2009) - Intro EKG Interpretation Part 2, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2018) - Atrial Flutter, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Simple Nursing (2012) - EKG interpretation in 3 easy steps overview. Part 3, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - A Systematic Approach, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
- tootRN (2014) - EKG or ECG- Simple Simple!, (Accessed: 02/09/2019)
Groups of Signs
- Irregular baselines:
- Irregularly irregular rhythms:
Variations: P wave
Where did they come from?
These ECGs were collected from Free Open Access Medical Education (#FOAMed) blogs, with the permission of their authors. You can find out more about each ECG's source by clicking on it.
Why are they here?
This is an experiment in digital curation. The idea is to collect resources to increase awareness and accessibility. Over time, more ECGs in the collection will be tagged to make it easier to find them and reused in new interactive quizzes.
How can I use these ECGs?
You can use these ECGs for your own learning, teaching or research - as long as you abide by the terms of each ECG's copyright licence as stipulated by the original author.