In a grouped rhythm, there may be repeating patterns where several beats are grouped together, separated by a gap. Grouped rhythms can include second degree AV blocks (type I or II), SA blocks (Second degree type II), ectopic beats, bigeminy or trigeminy.
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Michele Kunz (2010) - EKG Training: An Introduction to Bradycardia - Heart Blocks, Part 1 of 3, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - A Systematic Approach, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - How to Identify Any Tachyarrhythmia with 6 Easy Questions, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)