P waves can be hidden if they occur during the T wave. This can occur when the rate is fast (e.g. Sinus Tachycardia) or with conduction blocks. Lewis leads can help to uncover the P waves.
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier