- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- (2015) - ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th edn, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Easy EKG (2013) - Easy EKG Rhythm Interpretation Part 2, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Basic Cardiology: Cardiac Cycle, Action Potential, and the QRS Complex, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG Video: 12 Lead EKG's, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Easy EKG (2012) - Easy EKG: Premature Ventricular Contractions and Atrial Fibrillation, (Accessed: 07/09/2019)
- Magic in Nursing Team (2017) - EKG/ECG Interpretation (Basic) : Easy and Simple!, (Accessed: 06/09/2019)
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - A Systematic Approach, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
This ECG is from a man in his 60s who presented with intermittent shortness of breath and chest pressure over the past few days. This was his repeat ECG after the rhythm changed.
This ECG shows a sinus tachycardia with ST elevation in inferior leads and ST depression in anterior leads and aVL. He underwent angiography and had stents inserted to the left circumflex and right coronary arteries.
This ECG is from a man in his 60s who presented with sudden onset severe chest pain and dyspnoea. He had no medical history or medications. On arrival he was in extremis with altered mentation, cyanosis and diaphoresis . There was no palpable radial pulse. Pulse oximetry read HR 170 and saturation 53%. This was the repeat ECG after unsynchronised cardioversion.