Normal R wave transition occurs when the QRS transitions normally from being negative in V1 to positive in V6. The isoelectric lead(s) can usually be found in V3-4.
- Hampton, J and Hampton, J (2019) - The ECG Made Easy, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Rowlands, A and Sargent, A (2019) - The ECG Workbook, 4th edn, M&K Publishing
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier