- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Goldberger, A (2006) - Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9th edn, Elsevier
- Strong Medicine (2014) - Intro to EKG Interpretation - QRST Changes, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
This ECG is from a middle-aged man who presented with chest pain, tachycardia 130 bpm and BP 50/30. He was alert but cool and clammy. His background was unclear, but he mentioned chronic dyspnoea, 'cancer' and 'chest'. Fluids were started. This ECG was recorded the next day, after the arrhythmia recurred and was treated with ibutilide.