A short QT interval is less than 350 msec. It is associated with the congenital short QT syndrome, with an increased risk of arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.
- Thaler, MS (2018) - The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, 9th edn, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Houghton, AR and Gray, D (2014) - Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-on Guide, 4th edn, Taylor and Francis
- Wagner, GS and Strauss, DG (2013) - Marriott's Practical Electrocardiography, 12th edn, LWW
- Strong Medicine (2016) - Advanced EKGs - The QT Interval and Long QT Syndrome, (Accessed: 05/09/2019)
- USMLEVideoLectures (2008) - Most Important ECG Findings in Major Diseases, (Accessed: 28/06/2019)
What is the differential of this very unusual ECG? 31675